2014 Spring Season First Impressions, Updates, & Recent Watches


So I have a ton of dramas on my watchlist this season and I'm super excited! I have a few first impressions here. It's not a lot and it's more like a weekly update, but I've decided to stop those for now. I feel that it's much better to do updates once in a while now. Seeing that I have school and everything, I don't really have the time to watch a lot of dramas and movies each week. I didn't really write a lot for my first impressions, but I'm probably going to do a much more detailed midway impressions l8ter. Whatever, this post is rlly random.

Dramas

Bitter Blood - Dramawiki here. I've watched all 3 episodes that have aired so far. I find this to be a typical Japanese detective drama but with a heartwarming element to it! I find Sato Takeru and Watabe Atsuro's father-son pairing to be super cute! Also, I'm having just a little bit of trouble watching Watabe Atsuro playing such a goofy character. Though I must say his fashion is superb ;)

Border - Dramawiki here. Watched all the episodes so far. I really really like the plot of this drama and the supernatural element. I'm also really enjoying seeing Oguri Shun in such a dark role. Well it's not really that dark but he's super serious and badass in this drama. I kind of love it :D All the mysteries so far are very interesting, so no lackluster writing in this drama!

Shinigami - Dramawiki here. I am LOVING this drama. It's quirky and fun. Im a big fan of the manga, Death Note, so Im attracted to anything that has to do with God of Death's. This drama is completely unrelated to that manga; it's funny, depressing, and heartwarming all at the same time.

Yowakute mo Katemasu - Dramawiki here. Ehhh, this drama might get dropped by me soon. It's really not the drama's fault, but more of my own. Because I was in a rush watching the first episode, so I skipped a lot. And I just kept on skipping and getting bored each and every episode. So actually, I'm probably going to try to rewatch it without skipping. This is one drama that I want to force myself to watch because of all the eye candy ;)

First Class - Dramawiki here. Whooooooo. Okay. I watched episode 2 recently and I gotta say this drama is entertaining. Sawajiri Erika's acting is superb, but I'm having a hard time seeing her in a Cinderella-esque role. Anyways, there are so many bitchy characters in this drama and I LOVE IT!!! Lol some people might say that its a lil exaggerated, but hey! Who knows what actually goes on behind those big fashion magazines?

Gap Dong - Dramawiki here. I love love love this murder mystery so much! Lee Joon and Kim Ji Won are BOOTIFUL. The plot isn't amazing but it's solid and I have no complaints with how the story is turning out.

Hotel King - Dramawiki here. GAWD, I just love this drama, I could write a whole post about it. Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook are perfffffff together.

Movies/SP

Eien no Inochi - Asianwiki here. I literally just watched this like 20 minutes ago. Gawd, this SP was so crazy and creepy. Sakai Masato is such a good actor, I got crazy chills watching him. And the child actor is so intense! Highly recommend y'all watch this SP. It's pretty cool if you're into something a little more on the dark side.

DOG x POLICE: The K-9 Force - Asianwiki here. So this has been on my watchlist for the longest time. Just a few days ago, I saw that the english sub was out, so I watched it! TBH, it was a lil boring. Toda Erika was great and the story was super touching, but the male lead didn't really appeal to me with his acting. His character wasn't the best one either. It was alright.

Drama/Movie MV's


I found myself constantly rewatching this amazing MV by kpopliciousable04. It's amazing! I'm obsessed with this drama, this pairing, and this MV.

No comments:

Post a Comment