Rom-com Reuniun for Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won



EEEEEEP! Who's excited for this pairing? I just heard the news and I literally squealed in excitement. 

I've always loved Lee Seung Gi since My Girlfriend is a Gumiho but his latest works havent really impressed me. He was adorable in You Are All Surrounded with Go Ara but the storyline just sunk for me and I lost interest. Other than YAAS, I felt like he had no chemistry with his other leading ladies. Now, I feel like my love for him has picked up again because I'm pretty sure he'll have great chemistry with Moon Chae Won

I've always loved the roles Moon Chae Won was in, but Good Doctor ended up being so so so boring for me and I was pretty sad that I couldn't finish it since Chae Won was in it. That being said, I was hoping for her to take on a new role that I could fall in love with and make me forget about Good Doctor. I was hoping it to be a drama because then I could watch her for a long time :D

Instead, the project is a rom-com movie and I'm half disappointed because I never get to see movies until a long time after they're released because it needs to come out and then be subbed and all that jazz. Anyhow, the current title is called Today's Romance and it was previously called Three Men's Woman. It's quite a new role for Moon Chae Won because she's playing a weather forecaster with a charm so strong that she can practically attract any guy. Lee Seung Gi will be playing a guy who keeps on getting dumped and is always the one who gives his all in a relationship. It's quite exciting since Brilliant Legacy--the first time LSG and MCW worked together--had Moon Chae Won's character holding a long unrequited love for Lee Seung Gi.

Surprisingly, this is Lee Seung Gi's first movie. I know, it feels like he's had loads of works under his belt already but this is actually his first movie ever and I'm pretty darn excited. Not only the pairing excites me, but I'm thrilled that its a lighthearted rom-com that I'm hoping will not be filled with dreadful drama. A little bit is okay, but too much melo is not good for thy heart. Stay tuned! The movie is expected to come out in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment