My Lovely Girl Showcases Rain and Krystal's Chemistry in First Teaser



Hey hey hey! SBS just released the first ever video teaser for the upcoming drama My Lovely Girl starring Rain and Krystal. The drama is set to air after It's Okay, It's Love and so far its looking pretty good. The teaser is a mere 24 seconds but it sure did a good job at giving us a glimpse at the chemistry between the leads.

Krystal as the female lead brought in a lot of criticisms but I am totally excited for her first lead role. I enjoyed her spunky character in High Kick 3 and seriously loved Bo Na in Heirs. Her pairing with Kang Minhyuk was gold and I enjoyed their coupling the best. I seriously believe that she is able to take on her first lead role and botch it. Her acting abilities aren't the strongest but I think everyone deserves a chance to showcase their skills and then let others judge. As for Rain, I was a bit skeptical at first because I felt like all his charms from before just melted away. On top of that, he wasn't that captivating of an actor anyways. Ever since his military controversy, he's been laying low and my leftover love for him from Full House just diminished. After watching this teaser, I've got to say that he is looking fine and his chemistry with Krystal is sizzling despite none of them having any dialogue in the teaser. Take a look for yourselves and judge :D

No comments:

Post a Comment