Trailer for Yamapi's Live Action Adaptation of Kinkyori Renai



There has been so many trailers/teasers coming out lately for live action adaptations. First it was Parasyte (which looks awesome btw), and then came Ao Haru Ride, and now the first trailer for Kinkyori Renai's (Close Range Love) live action movie has been released!

I've only read half of the original manga because I ended up getting bored and dropped it. The original manga by Mikimoto Rin was released in 2007 and centers around a teacher-student romance. If you're a fan of forbidden love then you should definitely check the manga out. I don't know why teacher-student relationships feel normal in mangas and animes when its so disgusting in real life. I guess its the way they're presented in that shoujo mangas are usually less extreme.

The story is about a genius high school student who falls in love with her substitute English teacher after a slew of events. They end up starting a secret relationship that needs to be kept hidden until graduation.

Yamapi plays the handsome young English teacher who ends up falling for his student after trying to break through her calm exterior. Yamapi's acting has always been a little stiff but I still end up loving his dramas anyways. Plus he looks extra handsome in the poster. Komatsu Nana plays the straight faced high school girl who is always at the top of her class. I've never watched anything from Komatsu but she is definitely getting pushed more this year because she has been in so many projects lately its hard to keep track. When it comes out this movie will probably be the first work I'll see from her so I'll see how I feel about her then. As for now, I'm not really loving her completely yet.

Here is the trailer and translations from beauxmont on tumblr:


Yamapi (Haruka Sakurai): I definitely won’t let you escape, so prepare yourself. 

Komatsu Nana (Uni Kurugi): Please move away. 

Narration: An all time-high tsundere teacher and a cool genius high school girl. 

Yamapi (Haruka Sakurai): You…do you always suppress your feelings like that? 

i fell in love with a teacher who was close yet far. 

Komatsu Nana (Uni Kurugi): I hate him…and I think he’s the worst, but even so…even so…I like Sakurai-sensei!

No comments:

Post a Comment